This Policy describes the types and sources of personal information that we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, our purposes for collecting, processing and storing your information, and our methods and practices for collecting, using, maintaining, retaining, protecting, storing, processing, handling and disclosing that information.
By accessing or using Al Ain Adventures Websites in any way, you (“customer”, “user”, “you” or “your”) (whether on your own behalf or, if applicable, on behalf of the organisation that you represent) agree and consent to the terms of this Policy with the understanding of your information being collected and how we will use such information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not use the Al Ain Adventures Websites. You warrant that you are over the age of 18, and that (if applicable) the organisation that you represent is duly licensed and registered in accordance with applicable law, and that you have the capacity and ability to agree to the Policy and to carry out your obligations as set out in the Policy (whether on your own behalf or, if applicable, on behalf of the organisation that you represent). If you do not accept and agree to be bound by the Policy, you must not use the Al Ain Adventures Websites or any of our services. If you have additional questions regarding the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Al Ain Adventures Websites (including, without limitation, the information provided thereon) and its related services are intended to be used by natural and legal persons in the public and private sectors, including institutions, companies, ministries, departments, authorities and other UAE Government bodies.
By using the Al Ain Adventures Websites and any related service in any way, including visiting or browsing the Al Ain Adventures Websites, as well as registering, making filings, contributing any other content, information and other materials or services on the Al Ain Adventures Websites, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Policy. You agree that the electronic format of the Policy does not in any way affect their validity or enforceability and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of Al Ain Adventures Websites.
Al Ain Adventures is committed to provide the level of security and privacy specified under UAE law regarding the collection and use of the customer’s personal information by Al Ain Adventures Websites. Personal information includes those information by which you may be personally identified, such as (a) name, post box number, telephone number, home or work address, e-mail address, Al Ain Adventures property number, Al Ain Adventures plot/ project name; (b) information about your computer hardware and software; (c) details collected through the submission of online forms, Al Ain Adventures Website ‘Contact Us’ web page; (d) information obtained through the use of tools such as interactive geo locators and (e) data collected using technologies such as smart sensor(s) installed in Al Ain Adventures owned premises.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any Al Ain Adventures Websites.
- Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by Al Ain Adventures or e-mail or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Search queries on the Al Ain Adventures Websites or when you report a problem with any of the Al Ain Adventures Website.
- Records and copies of customer communication with Q Holding.
- Details of transactions and orders.
- Data collected through Wi-Fi channels, customer footfalls channels, social media channels, point-of-sales and mall parking sensors.
- Data collected through smart technologies (IoT) components and sensors installed in various Al Ain Adventures owned premises.
Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that any and all personal information/data relating to you, collected by Al Ain Adventures from Al Ain Adventures Websites from time to time may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be in accordance with UAE law and as per Al Ain Adventures’ current Information Security Policy incorporated by reference in this Policy.
All personal information collected and stored by Al Ain Adventures is –
- Used for specific business purposes to assess your personal interest in Al Ain Adventures and the products and services offered by Q Holding.
- Used to better understand your needs in order to design or improve our products and services.
- Used to optimize the speed of your preferred searches on our Al Ain Adventures Websites.
- Collected in compliance with UAE law by employing recommended security practices.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ projects and services that may be of interest to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION METHOD (COOKIES, GEO LOCATION, IP ADDRESS AND ITS USAGE)
For the purposes of this Policy, “cookies” means an HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie), that is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. For the purposes of this Policy, cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember network information including Stateful Information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
By using the Al Ain Adventures Websites, you agree that we can place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the Al Ain Adventures Websites in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Al Ain Adventures Websites may collect the following information from you:
- Geo location data, site and pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using Al Ain Adventures Websites.
- Information about your computer, IP address, operating system, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
- Web beacons may be used to count the number of users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
- Flash cookies may collect and store information about user preferences, likings and navigation.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- By employing stringent security measures in the collection of your personal information, all online forms on Al Ain Adventures Websites are submitted to backend systems in a secured manner through an encrypted session (i.e. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) channel), though we do not guarantee security of your data outside Al Ain Adventures perimeter.
- Al Ain Adventures limits its employees’ access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
- Only authorized personal from the organization can access your information stored in the backend systems.
- Al Ain Adventures also educates all their employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. In addition, individual identification information and passwords are used by approved Al Ain Adventures personnel to access your personal information and maintains an audit trails to further safeguard the privacy of your personal information by identifying, who accessed or in any way modified your personal information.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to secure their login details (such as identification information and passwords) relating to the Al Ain Adventures Website.
- As per this Policy and Information Security Policy, Al Ain Adventures never requests its customers to disclose any personal information through e-mails.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Al Ain Adventures public message boards, this information may be collected and used by third parties. Al Ain Adventures shall not be held for any use of such personal information by any third party.
- Al Ain Adventures encourages you to review the privacy policies of websites you choose to link to from the Al Ain Adventures Websites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Al Ain Adventures is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites other than the Al Ain Adventures Websites.
- Al Ain Adventures will retain the personally identifiable information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. In all cases, the personally identifiable information may be retained for the statutory period during which business records are required to be maintained in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates, or for any longer period in case of disputes.
- You acknowledge that data conversion and transmission is subject to the likelihood of human and machine errors, omissions, delays and losses, including inadvertent loss of data or damage to media, that may give rise to loss or damage. Al Ain Adventures shall not be liable for any such errors, omissions, delays, or losses.
- All information transmitted and received through the Internet is subject to unauthorized interception, diversion, corruption, loss, access, and disclosure. The Al Ain Adventures shall not be responsible for any adverse consequences whatsoever of your connection to or use of the Internet, and shall not be responsible for any use by you of an Internet connection in violation of any law, rule, or regulation or any violation of the intellectual property rights of another.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE RESTRICTIONS
Al Ain Adventures follows strict privacy procedures as specified under UAE law about protecting your personal information. In addition, Al Ain Adventures requires all third parties with a business need to access this information, to adhere to similar and equally stringent privacy policies.
Al Ain Adventures does not provide customer’s personal information to other companies for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct e-mail marketing of any non-financial products or services of those companies.
Personal information may be supplied –
- To a third party if you requests it i.e. based on your explicit permission.
- If the disclosure is required or allowed by law.
- To reputable reporting agencies, subpoena, or during the investigation of a fraudulent activity.
- In conjunction with joint marketing agreements entered between Al Ain Adventures and third parties.
- To Al Ain Adventures subsidiaries to market their products and services.
DATA – YOUR RIGHTS
Being an investment company, Al Ain Adventures maintains information on those who buys, lease and/or rent flat(s), plot(s) and/or retail shop(s). In case you have any queries, please contact our customer experience center or write to email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION – OPT-OUT
Being an investment company, Al Ain Adventures maintains information on those who buys, lease and/or rent flat(s), plot(s) and/or retail shop(s). Al Ain Adventures also sends promotional material promoting its new development projects, new retail malls, shops and outlets, schools, or other offerings. From time to time, Al Ain Adventures collaborates with other leading developers and United Arab Emirates government departments to promote other programs that may be of interest to the public in general. We will seek your prior ‘opt-in’ before sending you marketing communications. Marketing material and e-mail of Al Ain Adventures shall include an opt-out link or you may notify Al Ain Adventures in writing to the Al Ain Adventures Customer Management team at of your intention to opt out. This does not include opting-out of Al Ain Adventures relationship or transactional notices. Be aware that if you possess a flat(s)/unit(s), rented /leased a shop(s), plot(s) etc. you may not opt-out of any Al Ain Adventures relational or transactional notice.
To opt-out of Interest-Based Ads, please disable cookies through your browser settings.
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an e-mail to the Al Ain Adventures Customer Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any United Arab Emirates law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Al Ain Adventures reserves the right to modify or change in its discretion and without the need of a prior notice the terms of the Policy as well as of any other Al Ain Adventures policies accessible on the Al Ain Adventures Websites. Only expressly provided for otherwise, any such modifications or changes will be effective as from the date of their publication. In addition, changes to the Policy may be required to ensure compliance with data protection legal requirements. The Policy, as modified or amended from time to time, shall be uploaded on Al Ain Adventures Websites. You are responsible for periodically visiting Al Ain Adventures Websites and this Policy to check for any modifications or changes to the Policy. If you do not agree to any modifications or changes as stated above, then you must immediately stop using the Al Ain Adventures Websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES IS PRESENTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AL AIN ADVENTURES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS:
- YOU ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES AND/OR ITS CONTENTS TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES AND/OR ITS CONTENT;
- AL AIN ADVENTURES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES AND/OR ITS CONTENT OR ITS USE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, VIRUS FREE, OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS OR OTHER FAILURES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES AND/OR ITS CONTENT WILL SATISFY YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER CONFIGURATION OR THAT INACCURACIES OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- AL AIN ADVENTURES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USERS OF THE AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES) USED ON OR WITH AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES OR RECEIVED IN CONNECTION WITH CONVERTING OR TRANSMITTING ANY DATA RECEIVED IN DIFFERENT FORMATS IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE, AND AL AIN ADVENTURES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM SUCH SOURCES;
- AL AIN ADVENTURES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS TO GAIN ACCESS AND PERMISSION TO USE AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES OR OTHER INFORMATION POSTED BY USERS IS ACCURATE OR ERROR FREE; AND
- AL AIN ADVENTURES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES OR REGARDING THE CHARACTER OR INTEGRITY OF SUCH PERSONS.
THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE POLICY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AL AIN ADVENTURES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES AND/OR ITS CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THE POLICY, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY AL AIN ADVENTURES OR THE THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES, AND EVEN IF AL AIN ADVENTURES OR THE THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED, USED OR PROVIDED BY YOU IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. AL AIN ADVENTURES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED OR SENT BY YOU OR OTHER USERS OF THE AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE THROUGH THE AL AIN ADVENTURES WEBSITES, AND AL AIN ADVENTURES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SAME.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Policy shall be governed, construed and applied in all respects by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Any dispute arising out of the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination, or validation of the Policy, or otherwise relating to, or connected with the Policy or your use of the Al Ain Adventures Websites, in any manner whatsoever shall be referred to and settled exclusively by the Abu Dhabi Federal courts.